CENTRAL RESULT SYSTEM
Entry information Integration
Entry information updated and managed by sports department will be updated in real time to INFO/INTERNET System (via the use of replication agent)
Event Results Integration
Game results generated from OVRS are transferred to IIS in real-time via data-feed server and CRS
CRS Monitoring and Check
For each sport, it monitrs the status of the connection and checks the conformity of the data between OVRS and INFO/INTERNET
REMOTE PRINTING DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM (RPDS)
Remote Printing Distribution System (RPDS) provides means to constituent client groups (press, doping, broadcast, etc..) in receiving latest official competition reports.
The automated RPDS process will quickly deliver accurate official competittion reports where is required.
The report trasmitted to the right venue will print automatically.
RPDS consists of two components:
Main RPDS and Sub RPDS, due to its different roles and features.
Overal, RPDS provides the following functions:
– Provides an easy configuring method for report / venue / client and quantities;
– Collects results in a printable format (PDF) from Sub RPDS;
– Sends reports as print jobs to appropriate locations venues and printers;
– Manages and distributes corrected / updated or unscheduled reports.
– Prints the original copies of reports and distribution list;
– Provides easy manipulation for printing schedules / client distributionlist and quantities;
– Supports schedule / report tracking / report preview and reprint functionalities;
– Views, tracks and controls printers in the print rooms;
– Alarms users in easily recognizable way upon any problems.
The info/internet System is used for the official website of the event.
Through the website, the public and the journalist can retrieve official information of the competition at any time.
The info/internet system provides sports information, news, etc.. and it’s directly connected with the Central Results System to get real time based information.
All the pieces of information are available on Mobile devices, like Apple iPhone, iPad, Android device and Nokia.